We have a plan H2 instead.
Estonian Association of Hydrogen Technologies made a proposal to the
Municipality of Tallinn to participate in the EU funded FCH
The project is fully funded by FCH JU and if approved, will provide the following:
- Financial analysis
- Technical analysis
- Removal of market barriers
- Expert advice on reaching both environmental and climate goals
- Co-financing assistance on any project deployments.
are not afraid of new insights!
Such FCH JU aid is estimated by us to be worth about 250 000 €. The project lasts for up to 12 months, would be just the first stepping stone and would help complete the upcoming Estonian Hydrogen Roadmap.
- Read and understand what is required of us and offered in return
- Put the left foot forward
- Accept the offered knowledge, assistance and know-how
The entire project is planned to be as observable as possible. Furthermore, additional “observers” will be included in all projects to get the latest updates and outcomes of the fulfilling of the set hydrogen economy visions.